Hydraulic Mulch Seeding (Hydroseeding) is our specialty at Lawn and Turf Contracting. Hydroseeding offers a cost effective way to install a quick establishing, healthy lawn. Seed is applied evenly on site by a wood fibre mulch sprayed across a prepared surface. The mulch acts as a germination bed by retaining moisture, resulting in a quick and consistent strike within 5-14 days, depending on soil temperature. During germination, the mulch layer restricts the growth of weeds, while partially protecting the seed from wind, rain, erosion and bird grazing. Fertilizer and tacking agents can also be added to the mixture to boost the lawn establishment phase.
Hydroseeding gives you a guaranteed result under the most adverse of weather condition. We use wood fibre mulch which gives twice the moisture retention and twice the stick ability than paper mulch which is commonly used by other applicators.
- Finn T120 Hydroseeder
- Finn T60 Hydroseeder
- Compact John Deere tractor with rotary hoe and lawn levelling drill
- Pedestrian seed drills
- Fertiliser spreaders and spray equipment
- Blec-multi seeder for sports field sowing
- 5 Tonne tipping Truck
- Smaller Isuzu Tip Truck
- Toro Traxmaster 525 digger for confined access
- Toro Traxmaster TX-1000 digger for confined access
- Toro Harley Rake
- Hitachi Zaxis 48U Digger
- Eurocomach Skid Steer (Bobcat equivalent)
- Domestic Hydroseeding starting from $2.50m2 for average sized lawns.
- Minimum Hydroseeding charge of $300 +gst
- Please note conditions apply; seed variety, availability and location